For as much as I love spending my days at the beach, I also absolutely love spending time at the farm, so I was thrilled to take an afternoon to visit the Underwood Family Farm and go fruit and veggie picking. Before we could make it out into the fields, there was SO much to do around the farm!
Not at all farm-related, but notable nonetheless: Sutton's first time enjoying himself in an enclosed bounce house! He's usually freaked out by them, but this time he really had a great time bouncing around - he actually went in it twice!
First, we watched the singing chicken show (the same one we see every October at Bishop's Pumpkin Farm!)...
...then we raced around on some giant tricycles...
...fed and looked at a ton of different animals...
...and we posed for some obligatory cheesy pictures.
Then, finally, it was time to head out into the fields!
Sawyer proudly displaying our first pick of the day - a huge head of green leaf lettuce
We stained our fingers and our lips with the dark red juice of ripe blackberries


No comments:
Post a Comment