DRAWING IS NOW CLOSED!!!
The winner is Lisa W. said...
"Please enter my name. :0) I am #1025, would love for you to stop by."
Congratulations Lisa! I will be contacting you via email. Thanks everyone for stopping by!
This year is my first year participating in the One World, One Heart giveaway, and I couldn't be more excited! If you're unfamiliar with One World, One Heart, just click the picture above to get the entire scoop! I am SO looking forward to looking through all the blogs that will be participating, and maybe I'll even be lucky enough to snag a prize from one of the other participants!
Click photo for more detail
I will be giving away one of my handmade reusable coffee cozies, as pictured above. Do your part to stop excess waste and look chic doing it! This coffee cup cozy fits standard size to-go paper coffee cups, and it also has enough stretch in the band closure that you can use it to help insulate most travel mugs as well.
This giveaway is open to ANYONE (worldwide!) - all you have to do is leave a comment to be entered in the drawing. BE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR EMAIL SO I CAN CONTACT YOU IF YOU WIN! On February 15th I will sort through all of the entires to be sure that there are no duplicates, and then at 12:00 noon PST I will use Random.org to choose my winner. Winner will be announced by the evening of February 15th. Good luck!


134 comments:
Adorable! I would love one of these...I COULD USE IT on those crazy morning!
This is so stinkin cute! I must have one :)
Thanks for coming over to visit my blog. It's so nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy the event this year.
Nerissa
These are so great!!
Outrageous joy,
Kathy over at Everyday Bliss (#111 on the magic carpet ride)
http://www.blisspot.blogspot.com/
I do love my coffee, so this would be a wonderful prize to win!
What fun this is!
How cute is this idea? Love it!
Oh how neat ~ Gotta try and win this one ~ TY so much for popping ove to my blog!!!!
Nancy
Love your OWOH giveaway. Thank you also for stopping by Angelina's Trinkets.
Blessings,
Angelina
Great giveaway! Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#92 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)
oh thats pretty cool! I could use one of those being in cold Canada! :)
thanks for stopping by my blog today!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and throwing your hat into my giveaway. Good luck to you.
I love these little coffee cozies but have to say I'm guilty of not making a one yet. Please add my name to your giveway and thank you for the opportunity!
Hi there, I just left a comment on your other blog. There was magical painting going on over there. :-) I would love to be in the drawing for you mug wrap and would put it to good use if I win!
What a lovely blog... Thanks for stopping by.
Jeanne
These are so stinking adorable!!! I would love to win one of them! Thanks for a great giveaway!
Hi Heidi, Pleased to meet you. I love the cup cozy, great idea. I must make rain sticks again with my cub scouts. A few years back they loved them. A whole new group of boys to try them out on. Count me in the giveaway please.
Teresa aka Tess
www.theheartofwords.blogspot.com
I {heart} cozies for my cup!
Deborah
comfortjoydesigns AT gmail DOT com
Thanks for stopping by my blog. What a cute idea and a great give away. :)Bea Doginthehole@aol.com
What a totally cool idea, and so colorful; I'd love to participate in the giveaway! I sew, but not very well, so I really enjoy seeing what other people do. Thanks also for visiting my blog. This is FUN!!
Best regards,
Anna
alear@gilanet.com
http://thelaughingraven.blogspot.com/
Hey Heidi - thanks for entering my giveaway and for your journal love. I hope you win it!! I'm crossing my fingers for you. (come on let Heidi win!!)
What an amazing idea with the coffee cozies! So much cuter than the brown ones. Thanks for the chance to win a super cute coffee cozie!
~magick~
Melissa
What a great idea ! Please count me in
Thanks for stopping by my blog to enter my drawing. Please enter mein yours. we seem to have alot in common green/family :)
Teemie
I love your fabric choice!! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog through OWOH today!
sagefemmemama.blogspot.com
That is so cute! Definitely count me in, and thank you for visiting my OWOH photography giveaway too.
Since I'm into green and recycling, I love these cozies. They are colorful and fun. I love it when art and function collide.
Hi Heidi: thanks for entering my giveaway at the Wow and Then site, I would love to be entered in yours, p.s. I need your email to reply on your winning. Thanks Pam
Also see #534
what a cute idea...I would love to win one...please include me in your drawing and thanks for entering mine! melinda
Thanks for your visit today & lovely comments & Hello from Bonnie Scotland!! What a really unique & useful giveaway - I SO want one!! Please count me in, Hugs, Ann xxx
Hi Heidi! Your coffee cozie is adorable! Fabulous giveaway! Please add my name to your lovely drawing! Lisa :)
Hi Heidi! These are really, really pretty and so smart!! I know a ton of people (coffee fanatics) that are always burning their fingers, wish I had known about these sooner. Major gift idea for the holidays. Thank you for sharing your creations and wishing you much peace, M
you sound like a mad family to!i would like to win.
Wow, cute! I love that light blue print, would you happen to know the designer/name?
How pretty!Love this idea! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hello Heidi! Great giveaway and since I'm a great at take-out coffee this would come in handy for the times I forget my mug! Small enough to fit in a purse for sure. I have some buttons :)
...but am giving away some heart pendants...am #31 on the magic carpet
THIS coffee drinker would love one of your cozies!
I do hope you'll be able to visit my blog and enter my giveaway for paper banners/bunting/garlands: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/
Michaele michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com
What a fun idea, and a great giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win. - Krystal (kryssi01@msn.com)
hello heidi, i'd like to have a chance to win a coffee cozie...
and thanks for joining my giveaway, good luck!
Hi Heidi,thanks for stopping by my blog. I've seen these cup cozy's and think they're wonderful. I'd love to win. -quilt girl-
These are so cute, and so are you and your boys. Awesome coloring castle! I'll have to get one of those for my nephews :)
Thanks for coming by and entering my contest - I'd love to be entered in yours - your coffee cozy's are cute!
count me in, thanks for stopping by Pearl Avenue Studios,
Lisa
thanks for teh chance to win and for visitn me on the ride
x
How cute! Love the fabrics. Please count me in.
Very cool! I wanted to but never got around to making these!
Greetings from ohio,USA
gabriela
Come check out my OWOH #322
treasuregab@yahoo.com
your cozies are cute!
Please PICK ME to win in your giveaway drawing! thank you.
I will back to visit after the event.
'One World One Heart' is so much fun... visiting new blogs, meeting creative people, making friends,...
Ooooh... your coffee cozies are so unique and beautiful! Someone, somewhere is going to be very happy with your lovely giveaway...I can only dream it's me! :)
Greetings from Belgium,
Saskia :)
thanks for visit me. Please count me in =D. Original idea I must say
Love the pattern. thanks for the chance to win. my blog
What a great giveaway! :)
-Caitlin
caitlin_thalken@yahoo.com
What a clever idea!
Please enter me in your drawing. isastephanie@yahoo.com
Come by and enter mine: http://www.luluscottage.blogspot.com #137 OWOH
Have a great day!
P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Lovely cozy! Great idea too. I can already imagine it around a hot cup of coffee...mmmmm
Please count me in! #276
super giveaway! thanks so much for the opportunity to enter your drawing. this is such a fun way to meet other folks. I hope you'll stop by my blog and enter my giveaway as well. So nice to meet you.
Hi Heidi! Thank you for stopping by my blog to enter to win one of my OWOH art-glass heart pendants! Good luck!
Your handmade coffee cozie is adorable & handy, too! Please include me in your drawing! Thank you!
Enjoy the ride! My first time participating in OWOH, too!! What a kick!
Julie (OWOH #155)
http://creditriverartglass.blogspot.com
Great giveaway, just add me to your hat;-))
Also love your blog outfit;-))
Gaby
Such a delightful giveaway, I would so love to win delightful coffee cozies:-) Please enter my name in your giveaway and make sure you come over to enter mine, I'm #116. Thank you! xox
Adorable cozy!
My fave mug is a tall stoneware beauty with no handle, so a cozy is a MUST for me.
Thank you for coming aboard this magic carpet ride. I do hope you get a chance to visit my blog #258 on your journey.
Hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com
Oh now how cute are these! Please count me in giveaway. I'll be back to visit soon. Hop on over to visit too if you get a chance ;) xo
love those....for an aerly morning ...not quite awake they would be perfect....
Oh this is the best idea!!! I love them!
mtahirak@yahoo.com
Aww.. these are so cute! And practical too... that's my favorite combination of attributes. Please enter me in the drawing and thank you for dropping by my blog!
Cute cozies!! Thanks for the chance! HBKHotie1@msn.com
I like the way you think! What a wonderful giveaway! I'd be very lucky to win :) Thanks for the chance. You can find my post and giveaway at http://twinkietinydog.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart.htmlOWOH #351 (minus1plus1@aol.com)
Twink!
wonderful giveaway and so useful! thank you for the chance to win it!
Your coffee cozy is so cute! Please enter my name into your draw -- thank you!
How stinkin` cute! I'd love to be entered!
Thanks
Angie
rennieangie@gmail.com
What a great giveaway, I am always letting my Tea go cold while crafting maybe if I win I will get hot cup instead :-)
oh I like that - I think that they're a great idea - perhaps I could even have MORE latte's because I have something cute to wrap it in!!? ;-)
cute little coffee cozy :)
misaacmom at gmail dot com
#752 OWOH ticket holder
What a fabulous giveaway! Please enter my name, thank you.
Ah! What a lovely alternative to cardboard....usable art, my favorite!
Count me in, and visit me and enter my giveaway too.
Eileen
eyeleeeen at optonline dot net
http://artsaveslives-paperqueen.blogspot.com/
(I will be out of the country from 2/14 - 2/20, so if I am lucky enough to win, please wait for me to return and claim the prize. Thank you!)
Great idea! Please count me in. Thanks so much!
http://heatherseden.blogspot.com/
#273 on the Magic Carpet tour (south Florida, USA)
Excellent, what a great giveaway! Please enter my name! I hope you will drop by my blog (#431 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)
Excellent, what a great giveaway! Please enter my name! I hope you will drop by my blog (#431 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)
Hello from southern California, one world, one heart.
What a fantastic giveaway, I'd love to win it! Would it fit on a soda bottle? lol I’m also participating in One World One Heart. Please come by my blog and leave a comment to have a chance to win what I'm giving away.
Cheryl
http://cheryl-comfort.blogspot.com/
great giveaway, I'd love to win!
shou.milk@gmail.com
Greetings from Salem ! Such fun traveling by magic carpet to visit new and old friends. lovely giveaway please enter me too! Susan pedolbailey@msn.com I invite you to visit my blog giveaway I have fresh baked brownies and cinnamon tea prepared for my visitors! seasonalwhimsies.blogspot.com
Always in need of these cozies. I love how they dress up my coffee. I would love a chance to win. Please enter me in your giveaway.
Anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com
Hi Heidi, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the gorgeous coffee cozies. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gift. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.
#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com
Cool.....
Blessings from Maryland
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com
this is so cute count me in please! pop over to my blog and enter mine too when you get a moment :) i'm #328
Katie
~x~
I could really use one of these, please put my name in the hat.
When you get time, fly by, I am #907
Thank you for participating in OWOH.
It is so very nice to meet you.
I know how cute my mug of coffee would like ;), please enter me!
Cute, cute, cute! Love this! Please add my name to the growing list for a chance!
Superb!
Please count me in!
XOXO
Rich Witch
Please visit my Blog for a Most Magical Prize!
http://rich-witch.blogspot.com/
It's nice to meet you! Thank you for the chance to win one of your wonderful creations. So funny that I featured my artist of the month on my blog that makes coffee covers too! They are magnificent. Don't forget to stop by all 3 of my blogs and enter my giveaways too!
Monica
http://giddygreetings.com
http://thezenlens.com
http://ggcaa.com
giddygreetings@yahoo.com
These are just too cute!
How original is that? I love the cozy and know it would be really useful for an on the go Mom! Thank you for a chance to win!
k
http://artful-musings-of-kathyl.blogspot.com/
Greetings from NW Arkansas! It's a pleasure meeting you. Please enter me in your fantastic drawing and be sure to stop by my blog for a chance to win, too. #56
I'd love to have a Coffee Cozi. Sure would come in handy. Your giveaway is fabulous! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your drawing!
I am enjoying my time visiting everyone's blogs. It's nice to meet ya!
Come by and visit my blog if you haven't already. :) #917
snowpumpkin AT gmail DOT com
So cute! Thanks for the chance to win! Stop by & enter my giveaway too!
Perfect giveaway for my coffee addiction! Please count me in!
**smiles**
Carol
thank you for inviting me to visit your blog and to enter your giveaway.
Please visit my blog and enter to win 2 pairs of handmade earrings. http://www.goodbadandgottahave.com/ (#903)
So sweet. An inventive idea.
Hi, please add me to the hat for this giveaway. Thanks for visiting mine but you didn't leave a way for me to get hold of you.
I love reusable cozies! I saw one today that I very nearly bought. I still might...
What a great giveaway! Count me in! Hope you're enjoying your magic carpet ride!
http://krafty.blogspot.com
Please, please enter me into your giveaway for your coffee cozies! So cute!!!
Check out my blog at #980 for a giveaway, too!
that is so innovative, fabulous idea xxxx
OWOH #82
Hello from Wisconsin!
Your cozy's are heavenly! Please enter me, and stop by my blog for my giveaway too: #922
Hugs!
Heavenly Humor
Great idea! Love it! Thanks for the chance to win!
hockman1(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
Thanks for the giveaway!!
It's so pretty! I would love a chance to win.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal
I would love to be included in your wonderful drawing.
Sandra
Hello Heidi from Victoria, Australia
Love the coffee cosies.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks. Lynda.
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/
Hi Heidi!
Wonderful giveaway! Please count me in.
I'm #818 Studio 64-Chicago on the magic carpet. If you haven’t already done so, please stop by for a chance at my giveaway too.
Hope to see you there!
~Connie
mrscmc7 at gmail dot com
Beautiful blog and a stunning treasure! I am a coffee drinker and these are too cute!!I am flying on my magic carpet ,visiting from Connecticut. Thanks for the lovely giveaway I am blog #937
Thanks
matternu@gmail.com
Greetings & Salutations,
Enchanting Cup Cozy OWOH Giveaway!
Fly by my blog when you get a chance...
Forbidden Planet Giveaway #242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.com
Lovely Blog.
Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy Ward
P.S. I will be announcing three winners on 2/15/10. AND if I'm lucky enough to win any treasure, that booty will be displayed as well. AND the OWOH Giveaway win(s) will remain on my blog in Awards & Contests for eternity.
Awesome! THis would so make Monday Mornings worth it!
What a gorgeous giveaway - I love the colours! oh and cant live without coffee! Please count me in and I hope you get a chance to fly on by my giveaway #999 xxx
What a wonderful giveaway. Please count me in. Love it!
ooooo-- coffee.... I'm man coffee cozie. :) Thanks for the entry in your giveaway.
Please enter my name. :0) I am #1025, would love for you to stop by.
How fun! I'm hosting a giveaway as well, come stop by!
I would love to be included in your giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Naomi
The coffee cozie is perfect. Please enter me in your drawing.
Your giveaway looks awesome. I would love to win.
Karla
way cool. thank you. #690 stop on by.
So great! Love the idea and the colors!
What a wonderful "green" gift!
Thank you for your offering to this journey!
Please feel free to visit my bloggie as well :)
~Cecilia
thegreenestmermaid@gmail.com
http://greenestmermaid.blogspot.com
Cute ! Please enter me ♥
Missy ~ Winnipeg , Canada
http://misfitmomma.blogspot.com/
seksi_missy at hotmail dot com
great giveaway!
Cute coffee cozies -- and very useful, too. :)
If a glass bead necklace sounds good, you might want to visit my blog. It would be a pleasure to welcome you there. :)
Greetings from Munich,
Birgit
swappinghowdies@yahoo.de
# 849
Greetings from Manila, Philippines! Thanks for the giveaway ( :
AJ
A_C_E_ at hotmail dot com
These are so cool. Great giveaway. Thanks for the offering.
Regina :>
jtrt143@aol.com
How pretty. I would love to be entered into you drawing. So glad OWOH brought me to your blog. :-)
Michelle
mouse1996@gmail.com
What a fantastic idea! I always ask for a spare cup to go over my cup of coffee so I don't burn my fingers, but this is so much more environmentally friendly! I love the owl on top of your blog too :)
Great idea! Thanks for the chance to win!
Do visit me at #976 (http://singtatter-corner.blogspot.com), if you haven't, to win a personalised tatted nametag!
Always wanted a coffee cozy! I love coffee!
Thanks!
reviewsbyabby at gmail dot com
Gorgeous. Very cute. I'd use it everyday!
shiki6210 at gmail dot com
Greetings from Virginia.
Oh wow... I just love your little coffee cozies! Such a useful gift as I do like my coffee. Great blog you have too! Please enter my name into your fabulous drawing for a chance to win.
Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn
Oh... You are one talented chiccie with a massive heart!
Please throw my name in the hat for a chance at your stunning cozy!
Still a few hours left to fly your Magic Carpet over Australia for a visit and a chance at my artsy Eco Linen Bag!
Julie x
Ahhh! how cute are these?! I'd love to be entered to win this giveaway. *crosses fingers*
Do stop by mine when you can, if you haven't already. =)
Aelyn
OWOH #931
So lovely!
please, pick me up!
cal_rubies at yahoo dot es
Best idea ever! I'm a coffee drink and hate to be so wasteful with those throwaways!
Wonderful giveaway! Thank you. Yes, please enter my in your drawing.
You can enter my drawing here:
http://ofkells.blogspot.com
Thanks again and Happy Valentine's Day!
best,
Kell
Heidi,
Have been trying to reach you regarding OWOH- you won a set of two of my banners (pink!)! :)
Please email me at:
michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com
with your snail mail address and I'll put them in the mail to you!
:)
Michaele
Post a Comment