Oct 16, 2009

Sawyer-Mommy Morning



After weeks of relentless pestering frequent persuasive and persistent requests, I finally gave in this morning and let Sawyer empty an entire package of cotton fiberfill stuffing all over my bedroom floor. He's been dying to roll around in it, sqiuish it and throw it around like confetti, but I keep telling him "absolutely not" because I didn't want to end up getting stuck cleaning up the mess. But, since Sutton was spending this morning with my mom, I figured why not indulge him for once since I rarely have only one kiddo to clean up after (besides, with any luck, this guy might actually help me clean up a large portion of his mess).

I think it was even more fun than he thought it was going to be.







The best part...he cleaned up 90% of the mess all by himself :)

Then it was time to head off to a special Friday fundraiser event at his preschool - a Trike-a-Thon to raise money for St. Jude's Children's Hospital. It had been a foggy morning, but the sun broke through right as we started cycling around the school parking lot.


Sawyer and his buddy Josh


It was organized chaos at best, but it was fantastic!

Traffic jams were definitely an issue...


...but that didn't stop him from having a great time riding bikes with all his school friends!

No comments: