I made this apron in about 20 minutes (okay, really it took about 40 minutes, but that's because I got distracted watching something on the television in the middle of everything - it should have only taken about 20 minutes!) the other day using two 6" wide strips of fabric (1 yard long) and a tea towel that I got on clearance at Crate and Barrel. I've been wanting a half apron for a very long time now, but I never had the time, materials or space to make one until now. Check out the tutorial HERE and go make some for yourself. Trust me, it's addictive! I already have two more sitting on my sewing table waiting to be made! The only change I'd make is that I'd recommend washing the towel first to soften it up before sewing, because this one was a little stiff, but it will soften up once it gets washed too :)
2 comments:
That is so darling! I love the fabric.
I just made an apron recently also.
You should send Julia over a Apron Goddesses you apron photos. She would love it!
So cute!!!!
Post a Comment