Saturday evening we went to Jessi and Erik's house to celebrate Stella's first birthday - yay!
The sleepy birthday girl
Self-portrait of FOUR of us (ooh, top that!) - Me, Sawyer, Kari & Sutton
Stella sampling her cake before blowing out the candle
A blue-frosting-filled good time was had by all!
We took three self-portraits, and this was probably the best one of me and the worst one of Mitch...I warned him that this would be the one that I posted lol.

Sawyer telling Granddad a secret. He's big on telling secrets these days. Be careful if he wants to tell you a secret though - he hasn't quite gotten the hang of the part where it's supposed to be told quietly!
Sawyer & Maddux wrestling with Granddad

Sutton getting a piggy back ride from Granddad as they chased Sawyer & Maddux across the lawn. I'm sure that my dad must have been exhausted by the time the evening was over (thanks, Dad! XOXO)!
No comments:
Post a Comment